Save time & money, call our team today:
Tell us what you need:
Trailer Maintenance & Servicing
Now that the new 22,000sq ft workshop is operational, Phoenix has embarked on yet another exciting new venture. The historical workshops at Phoenix House have been retained and now house a dedicated and unique trailer division. This is staffed by fully trained workshop technicians and supported by a team of 5 mobile technicians available to carry out on site inspections and repairs throughout the UK & London with a 24/7 call out service available for breakdowns. When in the planning stage of the new workshops, customer feedback highlighted that trailers were a much neglected area with regards to maintenance.
State of the art trailing maintenance and servicing equipment
Phoenix has taken this on board and invested heavily in equipment including a rolling road, inspection pits and state of the art diagnostic equipment. We are now providing maintenance solutions to some of the largest and most prestigious fleets in the country. You could enjoy this service also – use the ‘contact us’ tab and see what we can do for you.
Four Bay dedicated trailer workshop including inspection pit and rolling road brake testing for all trailer services and repairs
- Full MOT preparation and repairs
- MOT weight blocks for side and box load trailers
- Body and roof fabrication and repairs
- EBS/ABS Diagnostics and programming for Haldex, Knorr Bremse and Wabco
- Hub and bearing wash and degreaser
- Tail lift inspections and LOLER plus weight testing and repairs
- Double deck moving platform inspections and LOLER plus weight testing and repairs including rope and ram replacement
Ready to book in for your trailer maintenance and servicing? Get in contact with us today!
***Out of hours on site clinics available***